Sunday, 7 December 2008


In this lesson, I took photos with different backgrounds for my school magazine front cover. Then from all the photos I shot I had to end up with one that I thought will be he most suitable one for my magazine cover. In my opinion I think that this task was done quite successfully, however there were some aspects of it that I would change for next time. Firstly, I would have shot Hannah with her mouth shut, this would of made the picture look more professional. If I had taken more photos of Hannah with the same background at the back this would of left me with more choices to pick from. I only shot three pictures of Hannah with that specific background. In the left for example, I had not turned on the flash which makes the picture look really dark, boring and hard to focus on details that I want. Secondly, I would have shot my picture from a bit more further down the corridor so I could have focused more on the background.











This is another additional photo that i took that I could possibly use for my school magazine cover.

No comments: