Thursday, 19 March 2009












After my photo was taken I will us Adope Photoshop to crop the background. I will be very careful to ensure that not any parts of my model is not cropped off.



I realised that there is an error with the spelling , so I edited my contents page and added an "S"
in the end of the word "contents".

I decided to use this font for my Contents Page, as it looks very artistic and this will appear mostly to the younger audience. This issue of the magazine was decided to have a fresh and young theme, so it will suit with the young artists on the front cover. As she is only 19 and also her music genre also suits the hole image of the contents page. It is quite playful and the different colour butterflies that have been added also suggest this mood. The other artists that
are also featured in the magazine such as Hannah and Flow Hilton, are young and their music targets young people, this means that I had to create a Contents page, that has a colourful, fresh and playful image that will attract my target audience's attention.


I decided to change my contents page and make it look a bit more neatly.



- I changed all my writing into one font (FORTE) and use one specific colour (purple) for all of my writing, it looks a lot more neat , it makes it a lot more easy to read now.



-I changed all the number of the pages to one specific font (FORTE) and also into one specific colour (bright pink).


Around Susan's head there seem to be some white halo, so i got rid of it.

1 comment:

Mr Lau said...

Check the page fold.

Please also read feedback from previous DPS.

Thanks